Swage-locked Grating - I bar or Rectangular Bar Types
Swage-locked grating, also called aluminum grating, is mainly made of aluminum steel bars, and other materials can be stainless steel bars. The bearing bars can be rectangular bars or I bars. I bar swage-locked grating is the most widely used type. In the same depth, I bar swage-locked grating can supply the same strength with the rectangular bar swage-locked grating, but it is lighter and cheaper than the rectangular bars swage-locked grating.
The cross bars are inserted into pre-punched holes of bearing bars and then it is hydraulically swaged under tons of pressure to lock the bearing bars in place. In these processes, the swage-locked grating form a permanent locked structure.
The standard bearing bar spacing is 1-3/16" or 15/16". There a type of new products named as close mesh steel grating, which has the closer spacing than the standard. The spacing of close mesh steel grating can range from 7/16" to 11/16".
Rectangular bearing bar swage-locked grating.
I type bearing bars swage-locked gratings.
- Material: aluminum alloy steel, carbon steel or other material.
- Surface type: plain surface or serrated surface.
- Surface treatment: mill finished.
- Bearing bars type: rectangular bars or I bars.
- Bearing bar spacing: standard is 1-3/16" or 15/16".
- Cross bar spacing: 4" or 2".
Smooth surface swage-locked grating.
Serrated surface swage-locked grating.
- Economical. The aluminum material is much cheaper than the galvanized steel or stainless steel.
- Lightweight. The total weight of aluminum swage-locked grating is about 1/3 of galvanized welded steel grating.
- Corrosion resistance.
- High strength and rigidity.
- Serrated surface for better slip resistance.
- The swage-locked grating with smooth surface is widely used as the stair treads, walkways, platforms in the industrial and commercial applications.
- The swage-locked grating has firm and stable structure, it can be used as the security screen in the high class residences and commercial buildings.
- The swage-locked grating is widely used in the municipal engineering as trench covers, drainage covers or tree grate covers.
Swage-locked grating with smooth surface is widely used as stair treads.
Swage grating with firm and durable structure is widely used as security screen.
Swage-locked grating is widely used in the municipal engineering as trench cover to protect people's safe.
Swage-locked grating has excellent corrosion resistance to be used in the sea environment as walkways.
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Mengke Wire Mesh Manufacture Co., Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.