Carbon Steel Grating - Galvanized and Painted Types
Carbon steel grating is the most economical type of steel grating, it has high tensile strength and high load carrying capacity. For better corrosion resistance performance, we can adopt the galvanized and painted surface treatment to suit more applications and extend its service life.
Classification of carbon steel grating
According to the different fabrications and surface types, carbon steel grating can be classified into different types, each type has its own character, you can refer to it and find your satisfied products, if you have any requirement, just contact us for detailed solutions.
- Welded carbon steel grating.
- Swage-locked carbon steel grating.
- Press-locked carbon steel grating.
- Riveted carbon steel grating.
Welded carbon steel grating.
Swage-locked carbon steel grating.
Press-locked carbon steel grating.
Riveted carbon steel grating.
Different surface type
- Smooth carbon steel grating.
- Serrated carbon steel grating.
Smooth surface carbon steel grating.
Serrated surface carbon steel grating.
Features of carbon steel grating
- High strength.
- Most economical type.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Oxidation resistance.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Low maintenance cost.
Application of carbon steel grating
Carbon steel grating with painted and galvanized surface treatment has a wide range of applications.
- It can be used in the municipal engineering as trench and drainage cover to drain water and block wastes in.
- It can be installed the stair treads with checker plate or round hole plate nosing for safety go up and down.
- The carbon steel grating can be used in the port, power plant, workshop or other places as platform and walkway grating.
Carbon steel grating can be used as trench cover to drain water and block wastes.
Carbon steel grating can be used as stair treads for temporary or permanent applications.
Carbon steel grating can be used as walkway in workshop.
Carbon steel grating is very popular in the factory as platform.